2015 WCQ: European Championship – Coverage Overview
05.07.2015 | 20:28
Thank you for following our European Championship event coverage. Here are all of the articles and videos we have posted during this event, have a click through and enjoy!
All of our video content can be found on our new YouTube channel. You can subscribe via this link, and check out the playlist below:
News & Announcements:
- Get ready for the 2015 WCQ: European Championship!
- Welcome to the WCQ: European Championship 2015!
- Friday’s Public Events: What to Expect
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG is now on Facebook!
- Welcome to Day 1 of the 2015 WCQ: European Championship!
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG is now on YouTube!
- Introducing the Yu-Gi-Oh! Quiz!
- Welcome to Day 2 of the 2015 WCQ: European Championship
- Meet Team Europe!
Pairings & Standings:
- Round 1 Standings
- Round 2 Standings
- Round 3 Standings
- Round 4 Standings
- Round 5 Standings
- Round 6 Standings
- Round 7 Standings
- Round 8 Standings (End of Day 1)
- Round 9 Standings
- Round 10 Standings (End of Swiss)
- Top 64 Pairings
- Top 32 Pairings
- Top 16 Pairings
- Top 8 Pairings
- Top 4 Pairings
- The Final Matchup
- Deck Profile: Lewis Tulodziecki’s Volcanics
- Deck Profile: Sebastian Moser’s Yosenju
- Deck Profile: Matthew Mills’ HERO Deck
- Duelist Profile: Hou Teng “Andy” Mok
- Duelist Profile: Leonard Max
- National Champion Profiles – Part 1
- National Champion Profiles – Part 2
- Top 8 Dragon Duel Profiles
- National Champion Profiles – Part 3
- National Champion Profiles – Part 4
- Top 8 Player Profiles
- Quick Question: Which Deck will win this year’s European Championship?
- Quick Question: How did you qualify for the European Championship?
- Quick Question: Care to offer some advice?