KONAMI Digital Entertainment B.V. Terms and Conditions – Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME Product Giveaway (29th – 31st of March 2020) – English
KONAMI Digital Entertainment B.V. Terms and Conditions – Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME Product Giveaway (“CAMPAIGN”)
KONAMI DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT B.V. (“KONAMI”)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must reside within the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of KONAMI Digital Entertainment B.V. and companies associated with the Campaign and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Campaign.
- The Campaign is open to all members of Twitter, Facebook & Instagram who meet the location requirement.
- By participating in the Campaign, each entrant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these General Terms and Conditions and warrants that he/she meets the eligibility requirements. Entries that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be accepted.
- The Campaign will commence at 12:00 GMT on 29th March 2020, and end at 12:00 GMT on 31st March 2020 (the “Campaign Period”).
- During the Campaign Period, prizes will be made available, as more fully detailed in these terms and conditions. Entries will be accepted online during the Campaign Period for those prizes.
How to Enter:
- To enter the Campaign:
- Entrants may enter only once. Entrants may not enter multiple times by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to increase their chances of winning.
- Konami may refuse, disqualify or void any entry (including a winning entry) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these General Terms & Conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a fraudulent manner or in a way towards Konami or other entrants which Konami reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified or voided Konami reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The winner(s) of the Campaign will each receive the following products:
- 1 x Duel Devastator Box
- 1 x Ignition Assault Booster Box; and
- 1 x Structure Deck Shaddoll Showdown.
- The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Konami. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner(s).
- The winner(s) shall use the prize exclusively for private purposes and is hereby prohibited from:
- offering the prize for sale publicly, in auctions (in particular on the internet e.g. via eBay) and/or on unauthorised sales platforms.
- using or permitting the use of prize for business or commercially, in particular for advertising or marketing purposes as a bonus, promotional giveaway, as a prize or as part of an unauthorized hospitality or package holiday.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Three (3) winners will be selected by or on behalf of Konami at random across all social media platforms after the end of the Campaign Period.
- The winner will be notified by message across the social media platform via which entry was made, within a period of 72 hours of the end of the Campaign Period, and asked to respond with their postal address and contact number for the purposes of fulfilling the prize.
- All entrants are responsible for checking spam filters to ensure they can receive notifications.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time after the end of the Campaign Period or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond Konami’s reasonable control, then Konami reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Konami will deliver all prizes awarded during the Campaign as soon as it is reasonably able to do so.
- Any entrant data collected will be used solely for the purpose of administering the Campaign, contacting the winner to notify him/her of the prize and provision of the prize and any related purposes where necessary for performing our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions or for our legitimate business interests.
- For more information on how Konami will use and/or share personal data collected in connection with this Campaign, and on your rights in relation to the use of your personal data and how to contact us with any requests, queries or complaints, please refer to Konami’s Social Media and Online Campaigns Privacy Notice available at:
- Konami reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Konami reserves the right to cancel the Campaign if there are insufficient entries or for any other reason, in Konami’s reasonable discretion.
- Konami’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants.
- Konami excludes all liability in relation to cable, internet or other relevant network interruptions or failure, any hardware or software disruptions of whatever nature and any disruption to or unavailability of Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook for any period of time.
- Konami will not be liable in the event that the winner is unable to accept/enjoy the prize for reasons beyond Konami’s reasonable control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Konami and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond Konami’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The Campaign hosted by Konami is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- All entrants release and hold harmless Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from and against any and all liability whatsoever.
- The Campaign is subject to all applicable local and international laws and regulations.
- The operator of the Campaign is Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. of 14-16 Sheet Street, Windsor, SL4 1BG, United Kingdom, VAT No. GB 579 118 802.